Our Initiative faculty fellows can download resources and also post their course syllabi, class and resource materials for use by other faculty members and students.
The site offers web resources on:
- The Writing Initiative
- The Writing Center
- Portfolio Use at PCCC and help using our ePortfolio software
- eTutoring resources
- Information on current faculty professional development opportunities
For example, there are links to
- LibGuides for all Writing Intensive courses. These guides contain many things that will be helpful to students in any section of that course.
- Other non-WI course guides
- Student Workshops available in the Writing center for all students at PCCC
- Student help sites - including library guides on topics like creating bibliographies and citations, information on the College Writing Exam, Disability Support Services, help using ePortfolios and eTutoring, the PCCC Writing Center, a guide to Online Learning at PCCC and the Online Success Center.
Go to pccc.libguides.com/vtlc as your starting place for all things teaching and learning at Passaic County Community College.